YTtalk Cash and VIP Memberships

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a quick question about YT Cash if anyone's able to help. In the time I've had my account, I've started 4 threads so my YT Cash figure is the number of posts I've made plus 4.
Right now my post count is showing as 254 and my YT Cash balance is showing as $260. I'm trying to figure out where the extra $2 has came from!
If someone had transferred them to me, it would show up in the Bank tab, right? The only other thing I can think of is maybe when a thread is deleted that I've posted on, my post count reduces but I keep the cash?
It's no big deal but I'm just curious if anyone knows what might have happened.

I have a quick question about YT Cash if anyone's able to help. In the time I've had my account, I've started 4 threads so my YT Cash figure is the number of posts I've made plus 4.
Right now my post count is showing as 254 and my YT Cash balance is showing as $260. I'm trying to figure out where the extra $2 has came from!
If someone had transferred them to me, it would show up in the Bank tab, right? The only other thing I can think of is maybe when a thread is deleted that I've posted on, my post count reduces but I keep the cash?
It's no big deal but I'm just curious if anyone knows what might have happened.
you get 2$ for introduction thread, that is maybe why you see that 2$ more on your account (correct me if I'm wrong, but that is what I saw after registration and first post here on forums)

you get 2$ for introduction thread, that is maybe why you see that 2$ more on your account (correct me if I'm wrong, but that is what I saw after registration and first post here on forums)
Yeah, it's $2 for each thread created so since I've created 4, I should have $4 more on my cash balance than my post count. Very mysterious.
I've got 3 extra $ now no idea where they're coming from. Maybe it's rewarding me with a cash incentive ever day I log in haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back