YTtalk Cash and VIP Memberships

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kate's Adventures

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have a quick question about YT Cash if anyone's able to help. In the time I've had my account, I've started 4 threads so my YT Cash figure is the number of posts I've made plus 4.
Right now my post count is showing as 254 and my YT Cash balance is showing as $260. I'm trying to figure out where the extra $2 has came from!
If someone had transferred them to me, it would show up in the Bank tab, right? The only other thing I can think of is maybe when a thread is deleted that I've posted on, my post count reduces but I keep the cash?
It's no big deal but I'm just curious if anyone knows what might have happened.

Riddikore

Overseer of Earth Realm
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Cash fairies need to stop giving out free cash :happy: I would lean toward post count being removed if a thread you commented on was deleted but I'll have to pay closer attention.

midzan21

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have a quick question about YT Cash if anyone's able to help. In the time I've had my account, I've started 4 threads so my YT Cash figure is the number of posts I've made plus 4.
Right now my post count is showing as 254 and my YT Cash balance is showing as $260. I'm trying to figure out where the extra $2 has came from!
If someone had transferred them to me, it would show up in the Bank tab, right? The only other thing I can think of is maybe when a thread is deleted that I've posted on, my post count reduces but I keep the cash?
It's no big deal but I'm just curious if anyone knows what might have happened.
you get 2$ for introduction thread, that is maybe why you see that 2$ more on your account (correct me if I'm wrong, but that is what I saw after registration and first post here on forums)

Kate's Adventures

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
you get 2$ for introduction thread, that is maybe why you see that 2$ more on your account (correct me if I'm wrong, but that is what I saw after registration and first post here on forums)
Yeah, it's $2 for each thread created so since I've created 4, I should have $4 more on my cash balance than my post count. Very mysterious.
I've got 3 extra $ now no idea where they're coming from. Maybe it's rewarding me with a cash incentive ever day I log in haha.

Boredom Killers

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
The cash system is a nice incentive, I would like to see some more features added instead of the three already availale.

DCubed

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I was wondering what I could use the YT Cash for? Glad I finally checked this out.

Status
Not open for further replies.