YTT Partner question....

NexZt98

Hi! I got partnered with Maker Studios about 2 months ago, and I am wondering how I can make that show up in YTT? Thanks!

You mean create a show for your channel? If that's what you mean then its in your channel settings menu on your video manager. It will say shows to your left.

You mean create a show for your channel? If that's what you mean then its in your channel settings menu on your video manager. It will say shows to your left.
No, no :p
Sorry for the bad explanation.
I meant, how do I for example make my videos appear in my signature in YTT, and make it say "partnered" under my profile picture :p

To make the videos appear in your signature, you will need forum VIP status (you also get a pretty blue box for your avatar). To get it you need to earn 200 points from posting legitimate non spam posts on the forums.

As for the partnered sticker, that would need to be handled by staff.

To make the videos appear in your signature, you will need forum VIP status (you also get a pretty blue box for your avatar). To get it you need to earn 200 points from posting legitimate non spam posts on the forums.

As for the partnered sticker, that would need to be handled by staff.
Ok, thanks :D

Back