YTT Partner question....

NexZt98

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi! I got partnered with Maker Studios about 2 months ago, and I am wondering how I can make that show up in YTT? Thanks!

VlogRays

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You mean create a show for your channel? If that's what you mean then its in your channel settings menu on your video manager. It will say shows to your left.

NexZt98

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
You mean create a show for your channel? If that's what you mean then its in your channel settings menu on your video manager. It will say shows to your left.
No, no :p
Sorry for the bad explanation.
I meant, how do I for example make my videos appear in my signature in YTT, and make it say "partnered" under my profile picture :p

enzerutomoshibi

Evil Fairy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer, Reviewer
To make the videos appear in your signature, you will need forum VIP status (you also get a pretty blue box for your avatar). To get it you need to earn 200 points from posting legitimate non spam posts on the forums.

As for the partnered sticker, that would need to be handled by staff.

Reactions: VlogRays

VlogRays

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yes send partner badge requests to Michael. He's the only one who can give you those.

NexZt98

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
To make the videos appear in your signature, you will need forum VIP status (you also get a pretty blue box for your avatar). To get it you need to earn 200 points from posting legitimate non spam posts on the forums.

As for the partnered sticker, that would need to be handled by staff.
Ok, thanks :D