YouTube Videos Promotion Poll - Which Helps The Most?

Which platform do you find helps your channel/videos the most?

• Twitter

• Facebook

• Instagram

• Pinterest

• Reddit

• Other (please share them)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Not enough people seem to utilise Google+. In the past month I've gotten four times as many views from it as I have from Twitter in two years. Google+ for the win!

Can you tell me exactly what you're doing on google+ ? I've shared videos on there but it never really did me much good. I would love to hear your method!

When I first started I majorly spammed on Pinterest lol I would look up similar posts/recipes to what I did and say "if you're interested to see a tutorial on this visit my channel.." and it WORKED I had a lot of views and subs...........but then I got reported and they suspended my pinterest account :( I know spamming is looked down on, but I was hitting the right people and exactly the types of recipes I was doing, oh well was fun while it lasted. I haven't had much luck with other social media channels.
Maybe you should have said "I made these sort of videos" and I know if I see "Similar to so-and-so" I always ignore it, and report it as spam.

Now for my two cents, I love Twitter, I often advertise my channel at least one or twice a day. Also, I think Google+ is great too and I get a ton of views via Google+ not really the subscribe count.

For me, the main two are definetly Twitter and Facebook. It's the two most effective, ofcourse that's where my friends are as well.. I'm sure as I learn social media better - that will shift.

I've found facebook quite effective, and Twitter can be too if the right people are following you (people who are interested in your niche). Twitter is better if you create an account especially for your channel, so you reach the right people.

Great list guys. I've done best on Facebook so far. I just downloaded Twitter to test it out. Reddit has done peanuts for me. Google+ I'm a member of many traveling groups, but I find that the majority are just spam and I hardly have garnered anything from them.

Out of Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Reddit and any other social media type websites, which do you find helps your channel/videos the most in terms of subscriber gain, engagement and views?

I thought this could be interesting to see the results. Feel free to share who you voted for and why. I am curious to see who ends up at the bottom, I have a feeling it may be Facebook.
Where would be a good place to post about this sort of stuff on reddit? Don't say the youtube part xD

It'a very early days for myself at the moment, but I feel Facebook has been the best for me when it comes to attracting attention. I have been using Twitter also but I feel FB has been more effective for me at the moment, even if it is just to gain a tiny bit of views/engagement.

Back