YouTube Videos Promotion Poll - Which Helps The Most?

Which platform do you find helps your channel/videos the most?

• Twitter

• Facebook

• Instagram

• Pinterest

• Reddit

• Other (please share them)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Riderculous

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I agree. Reddit is probably the worst place you can promote your videos. They don't take too kindly to self promotion. I haven't tried Tumblr yet.
I hate Reddit. Never been able to get anything past the Forum Nazis no matter which subreddit I choose. Probably had the most luck on FB, but I am existentially clueless about promotion,

Ikusa

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Well, I chose other so I guess I gotta post, I personally think Tumblr is pretty nice, a close second for me is Google+.

Taste A China

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I use Facebook because all my friends/family are on there. And since I'm not to popular they are the main ones watching my stuff(as far as I know) :D

luckee

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
I rely on google/youtube search and sometimes Pinterest but pinterest is not really helpful to me because obviously, it is more of visual which means you have to be good in photography to have an appealing photos where I think I am not good at. The rest of social medias are not my bestfriends, sad! Forum can also be a big help but I think in my niche this is not the place to post.

Febian

Reaction score
I promote my channel on my own blogs, place the embedded video below the content of every posts.

blackomen52

Reaction score
How come so many votes for Twitter? I have 700 targeted followers and I get 1-2 clicks from twitter per video

MetalKidz

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I try to promote my videos on instagram but most people just keep liking and commenting on just my instagram page instead of my channel lol.

Scimplify

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Google plus has helped me a bit. Facebook is a little dicey, I have noticed that people view the video sometimes on facebook, but its veru diffciult to get the viewers to subscribe (I feel like people in general don't understand the concept of subscription :p). No luck on Twitter so far.