Youtube Thumbnails?

You don't have to be a youtube partner to get custom thumbnail option. I have it and I'm not a partner. I believe youtube is rolling it out slowly to non partners.

You don't have to be a partner, just monetize at least one video. Youtube is rolling them out. I had to learn photoshop, but it wasn't too hard. I started with microsoft paint and was so unsatisfied I forced myself into photoshop. There are a lot of tutorials on youtube about it.[DOUBLEPOST=1349403998,1349403991][/DOUBLEPOST]You don't have to be a partner, just monetize at least one video. Youtube is rolling them out. I had to learn photoshop, but it wasn't too hard. I started with microsoft paint and was so unsatisfied I forced myself into photoshop. There are a lot of tutorials on youtube about it.

Hey, this maybe is a noob question but I know how to make tumbnails for youtube, but how can I use them in my videos? Youtube only has 3 pictures from the video, which I can choose for tumbnails. But how can I use my own tumbnails? :S

Hey, this maybe is a noob question but I know how to make tumbnails for youtube, but how can I use them in my videos? Youtube only has 3 pictures from the video, which I can choose for tumbnails. But how can I use my own tumbnails? :S

That was discussed on the first page of this very thread. If thumbnails are enabled for your account, there will be a button under the 3 normal choices allowing you to upload a custom one.

You can either screenshot a still frame and you can usually find a really good one then just put that as your thumbnail or you can create one in photoshop for example. The size is 480x360 but has about a 20x20 boarder top and bottom

Back