Youtube Thumbnails?

ShotoGamer

Gaming, Tattoos, Comics and Fitness!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
How do you create them and make them look professional?

Any advice?

Gabriel

YouTube Addict
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You can either screenshot a still frame and you can usually find a really good one then just put that as your thumbnail or you can create one in photoshop for example. The size is 480x360 but has about a 20x20 boarder top and bottom

ShotoGamer

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
You can either screenshot a still frame and you can usually find a really good one then just put that as your thumbnail or you can create one in photoshop for example. The size is 480x360 but has about a 20x20 boarder top and bottom
Once I found one I like how do I chose it to be my thumbnail I only get three choices one I want ain't there

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Below those 3 choices there should be a Custom Thumbnail button, click it and choose your custom thumbnail :)

Reactions: ShotoGamer

Ross

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I'm working on mine at the moment. I'm still not entirely happy with them yet. I'm watching a tutorial or two now, but check em out on my channel if you like.

Itskamren

JEANYUSS
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I use macromedia flash to make my thumbnails I usually try to use bright colors and a neat design to catch people's attention.

Reactions: Michael

leonshadows

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yeah I dont think I have ever seen the Custom thumbnail button. Do you have to have a certain amount of subs before you can use it?

ShotoGamer

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yeah I dont think I have ever seen the Custom thumbnail button. Do you have to have a certain amount of subs before you can use it?
I think you have to be a youtube partner