YouTube Subscribe Widget Iframe Code Implementation Tutorial

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You could try #fr, #container { border:none !important;} within your CSS file, I cant guarantee that will work, it could though. I dont believe you can properly resize the avatars, you could try: #profile-picture { max-height:88px !important; max-width:88px !important; } in your CSS and see if that works.

Actually after a bit of research you can only style the Iframe when you have the CSS file on the same domain which would be youtube.com so I dont believe it is possible at all unfortunately.

YukiTenshin

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Cartoonist, Animator
Thank you for this code!

I had add it to my blog and it looks really cool! :D

Thank you :)

Reactions: Michael

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
No problem and glad it worked alright for you.

Karen Catangay

Reaction score
Hey everyone this is a quick tutorial showing you how to implement the YouTube subscribe widget iframe code on your blog or website. If you are implementing this on your blog such as on blogger/blogspot then head to where you are able to enter your own HTML, you might have options such as in a sidebar etc choose something that will allow this to fit, the screenshot attached shows you its size. If you are adding this to your own website, open up the HTML document or template and use the following code where you would like it to appear:

Make sure to replace the text in red and change that to your own channel name/username and when done hit save. This should now appear on your blog or website:

View attachment 317

If it isnt in the correct position you can alter the width of it by editing the following code where it is red:

If you find that it isnt in the correct position and could do with being moved over a little try the following code with your own username/channel name and edit the margin-left pixel value to something appropriate:

If that doesn't get it quite right feel free to ask for help and I will do my best :)

Thanks for reading and I hope this has helped you.
Thanks for this.

It's now showing on my blog but I'm not sure why there's a space underneath the subscribe box. Do you know how I can get around that?[DOUBLEPOST=1358379344,1358378803][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hello
Thank you for that code and I need a little help with it if you want to help me.
1. How can I make my picture in widget bigger?
2. How I take off the black border?

Thank you in advance.
---------
Yeah, would like to know how to make the picture bigger too pls :)

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Edit the height of the iframe to 100px and you should be sorted :) Theres no way I know of other than using CSS but the images can turn blurry.

Hardisk

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
I have no clues why but sometime this widgets bugs and just plain doesn't show up on some pages or websites I tried to add it to, it's annoying so I'm making my own x)

Bryant

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Vlogger, Comedian, Reviewer
so useful, thanks Michael! :]