YouTube Subscribe Widget Iframe Code Implementation Tutorial

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey everyone this is a quick tutorial showing you how to implement the YouTube subscribe widget iframe code on your blog or website. If you are implementing this on your blog such as on blogger/blogspot then head to where you are able to enter your own HTML, you might have options such as in a sidebar etc choose something that will allow this to fit, the screenshot attached shows you its size. If you are adding this to your own website, open up the HTML document or template and use the following code where you would like it to appear:

<iframe scrolling="no" frameborder="0" id="fr" src="http://www.youtube.com/subscribe_widget?p=YTtalkTV" style="overflow: hidden; height: 105px; width: 260px; border: 0;"></iframe>

Make sure to replace the text in red and change that to your own channel name/username and when done hit save. This should now appear on your blog or website:

youtube-subscribe-widget.png

If it isnt in the correct position you can alter the width of it by editing the following code where it is red:

<iframe scrolling="no" frameborder="0" id="fr" src="http://www.youtube.com/subscribe_widget?p=YTtalkTV" style="overflow: hidden; height: 105px; width: 260px; border: 0;"></iframe>

If you find that it isnt in the correct position and could do with being moved over a little try the following code with your own username/channel name and edit the margin-left pixel value to something appropriate:

<div style="margin-top:10px; margin-left:10px;"><iframe scrolling="no" frameborder="0" id="fr" src="http://www.youtube.com/subscribe_widget?p=YTtalkTV" style="overflow: hidden; height: 105px; width: 260px; border: 0;"></iframe></div>
If that doesn't get it quite right feel free to ask for help and I will do my best :)

Thanks for reading and I hope this has helped you.

VlogRays

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
That's awesome! I'm gonna set it up after the super bowl gets done! Also I'm not sure why mine still says Angel of Death Reviews....I had that up for the first day waaaay over a month ago. Does it take a while to update your title or will mine always say that?

Reactions: Michael

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
They seem to be cached and probably are if you have changed it and it still isnt changing on these, I haven't a clue how long for if they are. If you need any help getting it positioned or put in a certain place make sure to ask :)

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber

MrLionProductions

I've Got It
Reaction score
That's awesome! I'm gonna set it up after the super bowl gets done! Also I'm not sure why mine still says Angel of Death Reviews....I had that up for the first day waaaay over a month ago. Does it take a while to update your title or will mine always say that?
I have noticed with 2 of my channels if i revert back to the old channel layout then update the title, then go back to new layout that the title will update in search results and i believe all across youtube within around 24 hours.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have noticed with 2 of my channels if i revert back to the old channel layout then update the title, then go back to new layout that the title will update in search results and i believe all across youtube within around 24 hours.
Nice workaround, you would think they would have this stuff working lol

jake weber

Check out my Partnered Channel!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Thanks! I was looking for something like this! :)

Dragos Grama

Reaction score
Hello
Thank you for that code and I need a little help with it if you want to help me.
1. How can I make my picture in widget bigger?
2. How I take off the black border?

Thank you in advance.

Reactions: Karen Catangay