Gaming YouTube PC/Xbox Group

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heroiism

Whats going on guys?

I post here every once in a while to see if there is anybody that I think would be a good fit to the group of YouTubers I currently record/hang out with. We range from 100 subscribers to about 1300. We constantly are communicating ideas, recording or just hanging out as we have all become very good friends in the process. We all want to take YouTube seriously and are committed to putting in the work to become successful.

If that sounds like something you would be interested in, here is a small list of criteria. (We are flexible)

- Quality videos. We dont care about your sub count.
- Decent mic/recording quality.
- Play PC/Xbox One.
- Preferably 17+
- Dont be a crappy person

We want to grow as a group and have fun doing it. The easiest way for somebody to get a hold of me would be my twitter, which is exactly the same as my YTtalk name.

Let me know!

Whats going on guys?

I post here every once in a while to see if there is anybody that I think would be a good fit to the group of YouTubers I currently record/hang out with. We range from 100 subscribers to about 1300. We constantly are communicating ideas, recording or just hanging out as we have all become very good friends in the process. We all want to take YouTube seriously and are committed to putting in the work to become successful.

If that sounds like something you would be interested in, here is a small list of criteria. (We are flexible)

- Play PC/Xbox One.
- Preferably 17+

We want to grow as a group and have fun doing it. The easiest way for somebody to get a hold of me would be my twitter, which is exactly the same as my YTtalk name.

Let me know!
I'm down. I'm PC only, I have Gmod, CSGO, dayz, and I'll buy any games if needed. I'll also hit you up on Twitter. I'm 15 but I'm sure that's fine as I have a deep voice, cool accent and a great mic.

I would also be down. I have been trying to collab for a while and I feel like this will help us mutually. I am strictly a PC gamer so I have a ton of games.

Whats going on guys?

- Play PC/Xbox One.
- Preferably 17+

Let me know!
Hey i play black ops 3 on xbox 1 and make youtube videos over them! I'd love to collab if you are willing to. get back to me when you can, thanks.

Hello!

My name is Illusima.
I'm looking for a group to grow with on youtube. I am 17 years old turning 18 in a month, and for now i will be recording PC games like League of Legends , Runescape and Cs:Go(maybe)
my channel just started up and i have a channel trailer on it already showing what i'm about and what will be coming to the channel from myself.\

i am interested in joining your group if you are still accepting new members :).
to give a brief description of myself i would say i am an outgoing person and love to help people do what they love, and with that i can grow for my self. i am a bit nervous when i meet new people but when i am around them for a week or so i come around (just need to get to know someone).

If you would like to contact me you can E-mail me at: Illusimastudios@Hotmail.com.

Thanks for reading :D

Hi I'd love to Collab with your group. But I am 16 so don't know if that qualifies haha! I am mostly a PC Gamer so have tons of games for it. Have a great quality mic also. Hopefully this is okk. Thanks for reading :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back