YouTube Networks - The Lowdown

Hi. I got approached via email to join TPN Recruitment. They gave me the usual pitch on how I have "great content and an awesome personality." This seems silly to me since I don't appear on camera and most of my content is pets and news, Why make a pitch to someone like me who has less than 200 subs and, other than my pets and book reviews, my videos are mostly news and politics (not my own material and used as fair use).
How could someone like me and my channel benefit from a partnership? I hardly think it's worth it and may even cause more headaches than its worth.

Hi. I got approached via email to join TPN Recruitment. They gave me the usual pitch on how I have "great content and an awesome personality." This seems silly to me since I don't appear on camera and most of my content is pets and news, Why make a pitch to someone like me who has less than 200 subs and, other than my pets and book reviews, my videos are mostly news and politics (not my own material and used as fair use).
How could someone like me and my channel benefit from a partnership? I hardly think it's worth it and may even cause more headaches than its worth.
I can't really answer that for you, but you should consider the following:

1) What do you need out of the network?
2) What are they offering? Is it of value to you? If you do need something that they are offering, then can you get it on your own?

Personally, I do not think a channel such as yours would benefit from a partnership - unless you are being offered something of value to you. Best of luck.

I can't really answer that for you, but you should consider the following:

1) What do you need out of the network?
2) What are they offering? Is it of value to you? If you do need something that they are offering, then can you get it on your own?

Personally, I do not think a channel such as yours would benefit from a partnership - unless you are being offered something of value to you. Best of luck.

I agree. Most of my videos can't be monetized or don't get enough views to make an impact. And I'm not looking for celebrity status, so I guess that's that. Thanks.

Hi Jeff,

Thank you so much for your post.

For a newer channel such as ours, we have started to receive numerous offers of partnerships. Your post contains all the necessary info (in one place) we needed to be able to consider whether partnering up is right for us or not.

Thanks again. Very much appreciated.
Sonia, Troy & Joshie :)

Back