YouTube Networks - The Lowdown

RBdreams1961

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Hi. I got approached via email to join TPN Recruitment. They gave me the usual pitch on how I have "great content and an awesome personality." This seems silly to me since I don't appear on camera and most of my content is pets and news, Why make a pitch to someone like me who has less than 200 subs and, other than my pets and book reviews, my videos are mostly news and politics (not my own material and used as fair use).
How could someone like me and my channel benefit from a partnership? I hardly think it's worth it and may even cause more headaches than its worth.

Jeff

Hey There!
Reaction score
Hi. I got approached via email to join TPN Recruitment. They gave me the usual pitch on how I have "great content and an awesome personality." This seems silly to me since I don't appear on camera and most of my content is pets and news, Why make a pitch to someone like me who has less than 200 subs and, other than my pets and book reviews, my videos are mostly news and politics (not my own material and used as fair use).
How could someone like me and my channel benefit from a partnership? I hardly think it's worth it and may even cause more headaches than its worth.
I can't really answer that for you, but you should consider the following:

1) What do you need out of the network?
2) What are they offering? Is it of value to you? If you do need something that they are offering, then can you get it on your own?

Personally, I do not think a channel such as yours would benefit from a partnership - unless you are being offered something of value to you. Best of luck.

RBdreams1961

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I can't really answer that for you, but you should consider the following:

1) What do you need out of the network?
2) What are they offering? Is it of value to you? If you do need something that they are offering, then can you get it on your own?

Personally, I do not think a channel such as yours would benefit from a partnership - unless you are being offered something of value to you. Best of luck.
I agree. Most of my videos can't be monetized or don't get enough views to make an impact. And I'm not looking for celebrity status, so I guess that's that. Thanks.

AussieJoshie

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi Jeff,

Thank you so much for your post.

For a newer channel such as ours, we have started to receive numerous offers of partnerships. Your post contains all the necessary info (in one place) we needed to be able to consider whether partnering up is right for us or not.

Thanks again. Very much appreciated.
Sonia, Troy & Joshie :)

Muddie

Reaction score
there is a good list of networks and what they offer to everyone at sugikingdom.com

iratei

Reaction score
Did anyone ever benefit from a network? Seriously though
this would be good to know.
ALso why is there so little current information regarding MCNs? Barely anyone posts about them here anymore

ChinaRhirm

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Great job keep going

I have 2 questions for you.

1 Is there any way to check what this bin files have inside?
2 Is there any way to change or choose the destination slot?

Because im interested to update for example Portugal but how shall i know if is better than what i have. You know what i mean