Other Youtube Music Network

KaraKaraChannel

Thinking of starting a network of youtube musicians who don't do covers/do more originals than covers

Figured it would be a good way to promote one another and there could be collabs and remixes amongst the network

Just an idea I'm having right now

Really great stuff man, beautiful production.
I'm an electronic musician myself, I would love to give you a remix to get the ball rolling

cool, if anyone has any suggestions on this idea should come together let me know.
Should there be a central hub channel
Should we do a week/month of collaborating/covering each other/remixing each other

Any ideas welcome

Thinking of starting a network of youtube musicians who don't do covers/do more originals than covers

Figured it would be a good way to promote one another and there could be collabs and remixes amongst the network

Just an idea I'm having right now
Sounds great. I haven't done any music on YouTube so far, but I have written a few silly songs for my grand baby and have been thinking of putting them up. I think I need to figure out how to copyright them first so they don't get ripped off.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Sounds great. I haven't done any music on YouTube so far, but I have written a few silly songs for my grand baby and have been thinking of putting them up. I think I need to figure out how to copyright them first so they don't get ripped off.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Uploading your songs to bandcamp or soundcloud puts them under creative commons license, which IMO is superior to copyright[DOUBLEPOST=1350607019,1350606667][/DOUBLEPOST]
Perhaps a Facebook Group Page would be a good way to go and get organized
that's a decent idea alright
Not sure how to start a group when no one involved is a FB friend though

Back