youtube is getting over run by gamers

NickandSteph418

I Love YTtalk
i dont know what it is, but EVERYWHERE i go, people are doing gaming channels. when i was looking at networks, they seem to cater to gaming channels, just curious why is gaming channels so big?? and also i find it INSANE that that pewdiepie person has 10mil subs, i find his stuff super boring, but yeah, just a thought on my head while i take a poop

Because the majority of the people on the internet who actually watch YouTube videos and stuff are people who enjoy games. Now obviously theres tons of other types of people on YouTube aside from "gamers" but honsetly the majority of them are definitely gamers haha xD

yeah for sure i see that, i mean obviously people love it and stuff but its crazy because when you look at the intro threads, its like all gamers lol

It's an easy medium and the least like work. I mean, what are you going to find more of, a few guys who are like "Omg bros, let's create a comedy sketch team and come up with shows every week, I can script it and you guys will memorize your lines and we'll be like a modern day monty python!!" Or "Hey dudes there are people getting tons of views just playing games on youtube we should so be filming this s**t" It's just a far more likely scenario, plus it caters to people's insecurities. If you're not comfortable being on camera and just talking about your feelings on things, just be the voice reacting to your game. It's alot less nerve racking to some people. Plus it's fun lol.[DOUBLEPOST=1375314608,1375314577][/DOUBLEPOST]
yeah for sure i see that, i mean obviously people love it and stuff but its crazy because when you look at the intro threads, its like all gamers lol

I had a mini crisis over this when they first arrived.

haha yeah its crazy, i mean in my eyes its easier setting up the camera and recording just normal s**t, like my channel is all normal stuff, very minimal acting or effect to make, its just stuff me and my gf do in our normal lives but record and upload it. gaming seems complicated to record, i mean i wouldnt even know how to do it, haha, id set up my handycam in front of the tv and try that haha

Back