YouTube gamer ideas?

Do not focus too much on what you should play to get views, focus on what you want to play, what you like to play, as I always say, the game does not make a good video, you do.

I just have more of an odd taste of games so I mean in the sense of what are good trending games? I'm a little out of touch with what is new and popular

Odd taste in games is good. Throw some games currently trending for SEO purposes, but honestly watching new "odd" games is one of the reason's why I personally watch lets play videos.

If your channel isn't picking up, I don't think it's the type of games your playing. ESPECIALLY if they are off the beaten path.

Odd taste in games is good. Throw some games currently trending for SEO purposes, but honestly watching new "odd" games is one of the reason's why I personally watch lets play videos.

If your channel isn't picking up, I don't think it's the type of games your playing. ESPECIALLY if they are off the beaten path.
I think it might have been my quality, but within my next video it should be boosted a ton I did a little editing fixed the sound and brought it to HD. so hopefully that will help me.

Do you have any fans right now? If none you can think first of who your potential clients gonna be. If it's kids adults lol fanatic or Dota fanatics. Also think of your competitors. Are there lots of big players playing the games already.

Back