YouTube gamer ideas?

kadamono

Tf2 is life
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator, Designer
what are some good games in your opinion that I could upload on my channel?

Kate (Caitlin)

I make videos on the internet...I guess?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Ranter, Gamer, Commentator
"Good Games" is a really loose term because of it's opinionated, what types of games do you typically like?

kadamono

Tf2 is life
Reaction score
Channel Type
"Good Games" is a really loose term because of it's opinionated, what types of games do you typically like?
I just have more of an odd taste of games so I mean in the sense of what are good trending games? I'm a little out of touch with what is new and popular

BobbyBuckets

Reaction score
I've been getting into mobile gaming videos since it's one of the lesser played out and saturated markets, I usually try to find good new games at touch arcade.

Kate (Caitlin)

Reaction score
Channel Type
I just have more of an odd taste of games so I mean in the sense of what are good trending games? I'm a little out of touch with what is new and popular
FNAF is still quite popular although if you plan to do it I'd say do it now because the views are getting lower for the content, fallout 4 was recently released and pretty much everyone is making videos on it and they're doing well.

kadamono

Tf2 is life
Reaction score
Channel Type
FNAF is still quite popular although if you plan to do it I'd say do it now because the views are getting lower for the content, fallout 4 was recently released and pretty much everyone is making videos on it and they're doing well.
Thanks I might give fnaf a go again, sadly I can't get fallout 4. your help was appreciated x3

TheKirkyLife

The Real James T. Kirk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Not true, TOO MANY people are playing Fallout 4 so only the big boys reap the rewards. My Rocket League series is doing far better per episode.

Kate (Caitlin)

Reaction score
Channel Type
Not true, TOO MANY people are playing Fallout 4 so only the big boys reap the rewards. My Rocket League series is doing far better per episode.
My playthrough is getting really decent views actually..

TheKirkyLife

The Real James T. Kirk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
My playthrough is getting really decent views actually..
It's definitely all perspective for sure :) your view numbers are actually very similar to mine, but where as my five episodes in the series are ranging from saying 40-150 views, my Rocket League series for the last three episodes have managed 100+ views on the first day. My previous videos are also doing fantastically well in the series. Maybe Rocket League is just a more watchable game? I'm not sure :p To be fair my Battlefront series is certainly stewing nicely.

kadamono

Tf2 is life
Reaction score
Channel Type
It's definitely all perspective for sure :) your view numbers are actually very similar to mine, but where as my five episodes in the series are ranging from saying 40-150 views, my Rocket League series for the last three episodes have managed 100+ views on the first day. My previous videos are also doing fantastically well in the series. Maybe Rocket League is just a more watchable game? I'm not sure :p To be fair my Battlefront series is certainly stewing nicely.
well I do own rocket league so I could give that a shot ^_^ thank you!