YouTube Creator Studio App First Look

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Hey guys I just installed the new YouTube Creator Studio app and recorded my first time checking its features out. Come and have a look:

I think you will all love it, well those of us with Android devices :D

Thank you for watching!

@TheBatteryChicken @Crown @Styxie @Apoxa @JeriKane @kkushalbeatzz @Katherinejane001 @Daniel @Gabriel @Shane.C @Pentra @ProfKranc @Comconoclast @Stef @Sykute @CatsRants @Vicboss @KGATV @JohnKenShow @Qazplm @WolfWraith @JohnnyFox @derraleves @Andrew Flint @brodielawrence @Rouge @Shendijiro @babyteeth4 @Symph @TommyTLG

Will be installing this on my tablet asap! :D I see they've also incorporated a Creator Studio now onto YouTube! :D

Will be installing this on my tablet asap! :D I see they've also incorporated a Creator Studio now onto YouTube! :D

Its awesome, that was on my Nexus 10 ;) Yeah we have a lot to look forward to, theres been a few cool announcements at VidCon.

Didn't really think about downloading it until I saw this video.. might have to give it a go and see if it's worth my install :D
Cheers Michael, great video like always, I'll go onto youtube and give it a like as well :)

I expect it will be soon enough, they cant leave Apple users out theres too many people using Apple devices :)
They did however announce the other day that over 1 billion people use android devices now :)

Should come in handy on the go! There's always a time when I upload a video then leave the house them remember I needed to add something to the desc :p

Didn't really think about downloading it until I saw this video.. might have to give it a go and see if it's worth my install :D
Cheers Michael, great video like always, I'll go onto youtube and give it a like as well :)

They did however announce the other day that over 1 billion people use android devices now :)

Thanks for watching man, its really worth the download IMO :D I believe they will definitely will release one for iOS they have Drive, Hangouts etc on there so surely the Creator Studio app will be heading there too. They might have mentioned this at the VidCon feature keynote but I wasnt there :p

Should come in handy on the go! There's always a time when I upload a video then leave the house them remember I needed to add something to the desc :p

Definitely! You can also reply more easily on the go :D

Back