YouTube Creator Studio App First Look

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guys I just installed the new YouTube Creator Studio app and recorded my first time checking its features out. Come and have a look:

I think you will all love it, well those of us with Android devices :D

Thank you for watching!

@TheBatteryChicken @Crown @Styxie @Apoxa @JeriKane @kkushalbeatzz @Katherinejane001 @Daniel @Gabriel @Shane.C @Pentra @ProfKranc @Comconoclast @Stef @Sykute @CatsRants @Vicboss @KGATV @JohnKenShow @Qazplm @WolfWraith @JohnnyFox @derraleves @Andrew Flint @brodielawrence @Rouge @Shendijiro @babyteeth4 @Symph @TommyTLG

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
So is it coming to iphones?

Reactions: Michael

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So is it coming to iphones?
I expect it will be soon enough, they cant leave Apple users out theres too many people using Apple devices :)

Reactions: Symph

RedFox

YTTalk's Fox
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
Will be installing this on my tablet asap! :D I see they've also incorporated a Creator Studio now onto YouTube! :D

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Will be installing this on my tablet asap! :D I see they've also incorporated a Creator Studio now onto YouTube! :D
Its awesome, that was on my Nexus 10 ;) Yeah we have a lot to look forward to, theres been a few cool announcements at VidCon.

Kath

True Wub :wub:
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Thanks for the video Michael!

Andrew Flint

Adobe Certified Associate & Post Student
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Didn't really think about downloading it until I saw this video.. might have to give it a go and see if it's worth my install :D
Cheers Michael, great video like always, I'll go onto youtube and give it a like as well :)

I expect it will be soon enough, they cant leave Apple users out theres too many people using Apple devices :)
They did however announce the other day that over 1 billion people use android devices now :)

Brodie

YTTalk Shape Shifter
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director, Comedian, Designer
Should come in handy on the go! There's always a time when I upload a video then leave the house them remember I needed to add something to the desc :p

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Didn't really think about downloading it until I saw this video.. might have to give it a go and see if it's worth my install :D
Cheers Michael, great video like always, I'll go onto youtube and give it a like as well :)

They did however announce the other day that over 1 billion people use android devices now :)
Thanks for watching man, its really worth the download IMO :D I believe they will definitely will release one for iOS they have Drive, Hangouts etc on there so surely the Creator Studio app will be heading there too. They might have mentioned this at the VidCon feature keynote but I wasnt there :p

Should come in handy on the go! There's always a time when I upload a video then leave the house them remember I needed to add something to the desc :p
Definitely! You can also reply more easily on the go :D