Youtube Covers ^_^

RogueNinja

Reviewer, no longer gaming :D
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
I do realize you are just seeking a response, but what the hell.

You stated, and I quote:
"..you should be fine as long as you fully credit who you cover and state you are using their music under the fair use law, for parody or cover purposes only."
End Quote

OP only stated "
Can u guys check my youtube covers and subscribe plz

^_^"

I then replied, "Although covers may get you in trouble down the road, just sayin' "

Therefor one would assume your comment immediately succeeding "..you should be fine as long as.." would be in reply to my comment "..may get in you trouble down the road.."

I then called out how absolutely false your statement was, there was not one part of truth in your reply.
A reasonable person would then assume you were attempting to give false legal advice because there was no other relevant text in this thread, I then wrote what I did to clarify it for the OP.

It's nothing personal, and like I said I mean no disrespect.
I've been given similar false advice, and when I found out what you also agree to be true was indeed false, it was too late.

You can chalk it up as a lesson learnt, instead seeing it as a personal attack.
- Mitch

PS: Your channel is great RogueNinja, i've subscribed!
as i can see how you would take it that way i was sinply stating what people iv seen do to stop smaal claims and in no way meant it for legal advice more of just things id seen, However i did take it as slightly disrespectfull the way you had gone about disproving me, I have no problems with you showing that what i had said was not for use in more legal routes but you could have worded it better

Reactions: Freebie