Youtube Channel Gone? Help Please!!!

also looks like it might have been closed manually. Make sure you change any passwords that were the same as your youtube pass. Just incase.

Sorry to hear man :/

also looks like it might have been closed manually. Make sure you change any passwords that were the same as your youtube pass. Just incase.

Sorry to hear man :/

First thing i did was change my passwords..

About copyright, last time i checked my channel standing which was i think 2 weeks ago it still said it was in good standing which is why i am confused

Im trying to find their email address but can't seem to find it? Any help with that? I just get this: support.google.com/youtube/answer/175276?hl=en-GB
I also dont know their email! Maybe try some google search! Other members here will help u too :)

I also dont know their email! Maybe try some google search! Other members here will help u too :)

Full gears into finding an email right now[DOUBLEPOST=1429892214,1429891290][/DOUBLEPOST]Separately deleted your YouTube channel
YouTube channel deletion is permanent. If you deleted your YouTube channel independently through your YouTube account settings, unfortunately, it can’t be restored.

So i just read this… Looks like the train stops here :( My channel was an independent one so as it says, can't be recovered...

this is horrible. I hope you find a resolution to this problem, Who would have access to your account that they can do this? scary.

Back