Youtube Channel Gone? Help Please!!!

GtGamer4

I've Got It
So i latterly just went on my channel to reply to a comment and it says my channel has gone….

I search up on youtube and i get this:
ba4cd8c6833d2aed7062efc4a016b5e7.png

I haven't got any emails from youtube or anything to do with my channel so I'm highly confused? My channel with 3,300 subs and 400,000 views has just seemingly dissaperd from existence…

Please help as I'm panicking like mad right now

Usually if you are terminated from the website you would get a more specific message in that red bar. In this case it seems like the channel was deleted as though someone went into the channel settings and manually closed the channel from there. Have you gotten any emails from Google/YouTube about this?

How many strikes u had before?
Make sure u didnt upload any copyrighted material

Ive had a few which have been deleted/made private

631c54a9ce7ba74b22d1ad953832ca1a.png
It says this as if the channel has been deleted

Surely if it was due to that i would receive some form of email or a warning or something?[DOUBLEPOST=1429889378,1429889326][/DOUBLEPOST]
Usually if you are terminated from the website you would get a more specific message in that red bar. In this case it seems like the channel was deleted as though someone went into the channel settings and manually closed the channel from there. Have you gotten any emails from Google/YouTube about this?

I've had no emails at all
f6955940a418871749d411a9237b434d.png

Ive had a few which have been deleted/made private

631c54a9ce7ba74b22d1ad953832ca1a.png
It says this as if the channel has been deleted

Surely if it was due to that i would receive some form of email or a warning or something?[DOUBLEPOST=1429889378,1429889326][/DOUBLEPOST]

I've had no emails at all
f6955940a418871749d411a9237b434d.png
did your strikes expire or pending?

once u get copyright strike, the strike will take some time to expire, even if u delete the video, the strike is still alive, once u cross 3 strikes, they wont even email u abt closing YouTube

That may be the case then as the strikes were pretty close together…

F**k man.. Im really p****d of with my self now :(

Usually you would be notified about Termination in your email. Maybe they haven't gotten around to that yet. What were the strike's for?

Usually you would be notified about Termination in your email. Maybe they haven't gotten around to that yet. What were the strike's for?

3x for a copyrighted song i used during a video. I make funny moments so i use a huge range of music so its really hard to keep track of copyright.

I might email youtube support and ask for some explanation or help

Back