YouTube can be such a lottery

I thought youtube only good in downgrading and not promoting their users stuffs...this motivates me

iv had some older uploads trending up. one video from 2 months ago is currently pulling about 130 views in 48 hours. and it was pretty much dead for a while then it started picking up a few then a few more then a few more. and hasn't quit. I had another video that one weekend gained 100 views in like 6 hours. it apparently was placed high ranking in subjected videos of a big YouTube channels new upload. although the video's were some what similar they involved the a similar piece of equipment but there's was more a entertainment video mine was more a informational video so I didn't get the best retention on that suggested post so it no longer ranks on that video but still keeps plugging away its normal 10 views or so per day....lol

sometimes youtube will place a video somewhere that puts a lot of eyes on it, and if it pulls good retention on those views it keeps it there if it doesn't do great they may pull it back and try it somewhere else. the one in question that was suggested on a big channels new upload has always had great retention and still does. still pulls views from its normal places just not a fast grower

the one that has been building up for a while and continuing to build that's 2 months old its pulling in great retention from its new found places to pull in views from so its staying there and maybe even moving up the rankings.

Last edited:
Back