YouTube Analytics - Subscription Status is not available

RTT

I've Got It
Hi All,

I watched a few videos about using YT Analytics, for example youtube.com/watch?v=1ehPMfM0RX4 from YouTube Creator Academy where they show how to see subscription status of viewers in a range of reports, for example watch time, traffic sources, end screens, etc. Subscription status is also mentioned in the following article from Google: support.google.com/youtube/answer/7000682?hl=en

The problem though is I don't have it in my YT Analytics. Was it removed or it's just not enabled for everyone?

Thanks!

Hi All,

I watched a few videos about using YT Analytics, for example youtube.com/watch?v=1ehPMfM0RX4 from YouTube Creator Academy where they show how to see subscription status of viewers in a range of reports, for example watch time, traffic sources, end screens, etc. Subscription status is also mentioned in the following article from Google: support.google.com/youtube/answer/7000682?hl=en

The problem though is I don't have it in my YT Analytics. Was it removed or it's just not enabled for everyone?

Thanks!
It's still there but it was moved, not exactly sure where but click around a bit [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Reactions: RTT
Hi All,

Thanks!

It's at the top under "search for content" you can set the dropdown box to show analytics for subscribers, non-subscribers or both.

I found it easiest to find using the YouTube studio mobile app. It's displayed on the front page there

Reactions: RTT
Thanks, but don't have it there too...

@RTT

I just watched the video on the support channel. It's from 2017 and yes it seems to have moved since that video. It's now at the top of the screen.

Go to your analytics: https://www.youtube.com/analytics?o=U

and look for this drop down box right at the top. By default, I think it's titled "subscription status".

5LAikpW.jpg

@RTT

I just watched the video on the support channel. It's from 2017 and yes it seems to have moved since that video. It's now at the top of the screen.

Go to your analytics:

and look for this drop down box right at the top. By default, I think it's titled "subscription status".

5LAikpW.jpg
Thanks so much for your answer and screenshot. But it would have been really difficult to miss if it was there for me. Here's what it looks like for me, no such drop down unfortunately... Same for Youtube products. Is it possible I don't have enough subscribers/views to have it?
2018-03-13_16-23-19.png

Back