YouTube Analytics - Subscription Status is not available

RTT

I've Got It
Reaction score
Hi All,

I watched a few videos about using YT Analytics, for example youtube.com/watch?v=1ehPMfM0RX4 from YouTube Creator Academy where they show how to see subscription status of viewers in a range of reports, for example watch time, traffic sources, end screens, etc. Subscription status is also mentioned in the following article from Google: support.google.com/youtube/answer/7000682?hl=en

The problem though is I don't have it in my YT Analytics. Was it removed or it's just not enabled for everyone?

Thanks!

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Moved to the YouTube main forum. :)

Reactions: Emerrias

Emerrias

Reaction score
Hi All,

I watched a few videos about using YT Analytics, for example youtube.com/watch?v=1ehPMfM0RX4 from YouTube Creator Academy where they show how to see subscription status of viewers in a range of reports, for example watch time, traffic sources, end screens, etc. Subscription status is also mentioned in the following article from Google: support.google.com/youtube/answer/7000682?hl=en

The problem though is I don't have it in my YT Analytics. Was it removed or it's just not enabled for everyone?

Thanks!
It's still there but it was moved, not exactly sure where but click around a bit [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Reactions: RTT

RTT

I've Got It
Reaction score
It's still there but it was moved, not exactly sure where but click around a bit [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
Thanks, but I looked everywhere, and still can't find it. :banghead:

Stike96

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi All,

Thanks!
It's at the top under "search for content" you can set the dropdown box to show analytics for subscribers, non-subscribers or both.

Reactions: RTT and Crown

RTT

I've Got It
Reaction score
It's at the top under "search for content" you can set the dropdown box to show analytics for subscribers, non-subscribers or both.
Thanks a lot for your answer but I don't have it there either :crying:

evoloz

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
I found it easiest to find using the YouTube studio mobile app. It's displayed on the front page there

Reactions: RTT

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Thanks, but don't have it there too...

@RTT

I just watched the video on the support channel. It's from 2017 and yes it seems to have moved since that video. It's now at the top of the screen.

Go to your analytics: https://www.youtube.com/analytics?o=U

and look for this drop down box right at the top. By default, I think it's titled "subscription status".

RTT

I've Got It
Reaction score
@RTT

I just watched the video on the support channel. It's from 2017 and yes it seems to have moved since that video. It's now at the top of the screen.

Go to your analytics:

and look for this drop down box right at the top. By default, I think it's titled "subscription status".

Thanks so much for your answer and screenshot. But it would have been really difficult to miss if it was there for me. Here's what it looks like for me, no such drop down unfortunately... Same for Youtube products. Is it possible I don't have enough subscribers/views to have it?
2018-03-13_16-23-19.png

Reactions: Crown