Snake delta

hello all , noticed today unless my wasn't working before but @YOUTUBE #youtube added your full video list to your Estimated views Last 48 hours and the same to Last 60 mins list too. Before it just show just 4 vids, this is excellent feature as you can really home in on the videos that are working well and also at what time of the day they peek , top stuff youtube really great added feature , what you guys and girls think of this feature ? #welldoneyoutube please keep this great addition

Last edited:
There are definitely more videos showing there right now. However, it's not my full video list. It's showing the last 25 videos. I wonder if it's a bug or a change.

Also, to clarify, this is under the Realtime Analytics.

hello Paul I noticed it last night I'm sure its part of some new better changes might be the first 25 vids as you say, which is still much better then 4 vids like before :)

Yeah, I noticed that this morning. 20 or 25 most recent videos. I'm hoping they keep it as it is very useful for me to see.

Yea~ I'm liking the 25 vids all in one page in realtime! Hope its not a bug but a new feature.

Also, a new thing I noticed is that channel trailers don't autoplay anymore. I'm loving it. X3

This is awesome. I actually sent this as a request for them to change in a survey. Lol I like to think I played a factor :D But 25 videos is more than enough. Also remember there's a group function on top. Before this update you could not display a group with more than 5 videos in real time analytics. I just tested it, and now you can!

This is awesome. I actually sent this as a request for them to change in a survey. Lol I like to think I played a factor :D But 25 videos is more than enough. Also remember there's a group function on top. Before this update you could not display a group with more than 5 videos in real time analytics. I just tested it, and now you can!

yer its a great feature , nice to know about the group one as well I'll have to test that too cool :))

I saw that too and I was wondering what happened this morning. Very cool feature. Good job YouTube!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have often wondered what other videos did, which were my leaders. I always figured it was my Car Reviews. This update it confirms it. Car Reviews > Everything else.

Back