Vlog "You're Beautiful Inside & Out" Collab! (Still Open! Need a lot more people)

Kedanomics

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Heyloo! Is this still open for people? This sounds just like something I would do!

Michelle Swenson

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Reviewer
This sounds like an amazing idea! I'd be up to help. If you want to contact me I would suggest Skype - Michie_Swenson

WardyVlogs

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I would love to help out if the offers still there! Well if my camera quality is good enough that is :) I like to promote being yourself and self confidence on my channel so this is perfect for me and helps me get my message across!☺
Such a great idea btw! :3

HeyNowJose

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
As someone who's gay and hispanic i love this idea. If youre still looking for ppl let me know

Willam

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I would love to help out if the offers still there! Well if my camera quality is good enough that is :) I like to promote being yourself and self confidence on my channel so this is perfect for me and helps me get my message across!☺
Such a great idea btw! :3
Sorry I haven't checked this for a while, email me if you are still interested :)[DOUBLEPOST=1420689547,1420689524][/DOUBLEPOST]
As someone who's gay and hispanic i love this idea. If youre still looking for ppl let me know
I still am :) email me if you want to contribute[DOUBLEPOST=1420689570][/DOUBLEPOST]
Are you still looking for people? :)
Yes of course :)

connorrider

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I would love to be part of something like this if you still have space?