Vlog "You're Beautiful Inside & Out" Collab! (Still Open! Need a lot more people)

Willam

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm doing a collab about inner and outer beauty. I want it to be a help type video and I want to include a lot of people. I have a list of words I want people to list off and I'll cut it up between everyone so one person gets one word. At the end I want everyone to say "You're Beautiful Inside & Out". Again, for each word I want one person, so I am looking for around 20 people. We can talk through E-mail if you are interested. If you are, send the raw video file through E-mail. Gmail is jayminrose8@gmail.com

Please have good video and audio quality. At least 720p video quality. All your channel links will be listed in the description of the video.

All the words I use are words I've heard people call others ugly looks and personality wise. If you have a word suggestion, list it if you're interested in this.

SAY THESE WORDS: Fat, skinny, achne, "dumb" or smart, tall or short, black, white, asian, latino, hipster, emo, goth, alternative, gap teeth, big nose or small nose, old, young, gay, lesbian, bisexual, pansexual, transgender, gender binary, mentally ill.

Currently I don't have a deadline for the video but please send ASAP so its not dragged out and leaving people waiting but of course people have things going on so of course I'll be understanding and won't cut you out if you take a while.

Thank you and I hope you're interested :)

STILL NEED AROUND 15 OR SO PEOPLE!

Last edited:

Bluebear

Loving Bear
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Heya ^_^
Seems like a lovely positive idea I can help out somewhere if you want :)

JerryP

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I would absolutely love to be involved! I have a HD camera and some recording mics, so whatever you need me to do, I'm totally in! Love the idea by the way! :)

Willam

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I would absolutely love to be involved! I have a HD camera and some recording mics, so whatever you need me to do, I'm totally in! Love the idea by the way! :)
Awesome! Email me and we can talk more! My email is jayminrose8@gmail.com

MostShockingEP

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi, there do you accept international youtubers ? I am from Europe (Baltic states). I would like to be involved. For my videos I am using canon Rebel t3i.

Willam

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Still need a lot of people so if anyone is interested, be sure to post or email me anytime!

Reactions: JerryP