your youtube earnings this month

Kinan Media

I've Got It
how much your youtube channel revenue for this month, increased or decreased compared to last month and you think it's good that chanel has not earned that you have built and how your monthly revenue target chanel

I can see a slight increase this month, my views were quite same this and the last month, but the revenue is quite higher

Mine is the same as the beginning of last month. It’s to be expected that revenue at the beginning of October will be lower than the end of September because October is the start of a new quarter. The end of a quarter always makes more money than the beginning of one.

$7.48 last month, $5.47 this month. I took 2 weeks off this month, so I'm thinking if I hadn't, it would have been slightly higher.

Last 30 days got about ~$64 from 91,000 views and ~310,000 mins of watchtime. That's like 0.0002 cents per minute watched. Not very happy with that but at least it's something. My revenue has been decreasing each month for about the past 6 months since I made ~$92 from 69,000 views in March, even though my other stats have mostly been up recently. My watchtime the past 2 months has been the highest since 2016(~385,000 minutes in August) but that hasn't helped my revenue. The VidIQ estimation says I should have made $134... which is way off.

Back