your youtube earnings this month

Idec Sdawkminn

Horror Versions
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Wait...
Is everyone thinking of September as "this" month? Because it's October now. If so, I can imagine a plausible scenario in which the thread-starter said "this month" and meant September, but how did everyone else also take it that way? Am I just not understanding what "this" and "last" mean in terms of time measurement?

OrbitGuy

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Wait...
Is everyone thinking of September as "this" month? Because it's October now. If so, I can imagine a plausible scenario in which the thread-starter said "this month" and meant September, but how did everyone else also take it that way? Am I just not understanding what "this" and "last" mean in terms of time measurement?
That's a good point, my last 30 days probably made it even more confusing... so full months September I got ~$66/~94,000 views, August I had ~$70/~97,000 views. I got less, but I also had slightly less views and given that my CPM has been in a skydive I wasn't expecting to get more by any means. I don't understand the last part of OP's question though.

Idec Sdawkminn

Horror Versions
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I think my initial understanding of the OP's "sentence" was colored by the assumption that he was indirectly complaining about his revenue dropping in October compared to September, and how that's unfair. I read it as, "Since the start of this month, has your revenue dropped compared to September? Or did it increase? Assuming it dropped, how do you feel about it? Are you okay with all the hard work you put into your channel suddenly returning less revenue than you were aiming for?"

If we're talking August vs September, then of course revenue went up. September is always better than August for the same amount of views. But I made about $2,700 in August, which was a record month for my channel in terms of views and revenue, and then September broke both records and made about $4,500.

nad

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
September I made $305 for 211,00 views. Average month. But I make most of my money through Amazon Affiliate.

Angelina S

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
September I made $305 for 211,00 views. Average month. But I make most of my money through Amazon Affiliate.
Wow nice I’m trying to learn how to do amazon affiliate but I’m so confused.

nad

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Wow nice I’m trying to learn how to do amazon affiliate but I’m so confused.
Not much to be confused about.
Step 1: Become an amazon affiliate partner. Simply fill out the application page and hope they accept you.
Step 2: Create your affiliate links of any product on amazon
Step 3: Put them in the comments of your videos and pin them to the top

winson yuen

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Decreased almost 100% haha I got hit with so many "not suitable to all advertisers"