your favourite youtubers on YTtalk?

MINE AREeeeeeeeeeee.....*drumrolls*....myself...LOL!
No i'm kidding obviously...bluh bluh bluh....
These are people I religiously watch, I started watching them out of courtesy because they were friends and shiz...but I think they played a number on me and did some voodoo s**t, I find myself always refreshing my sub page for the people below. I am truly thankful for this forum because I not only have new friends but great new content to look forward to everyday.
Katherinejane001 (her voice omg..and black hair..i'm jealous) Vicboss (i love his skit channel..its f**cking hilarious) , gisikw ( he makes normal, abnormal...i find him sexy), JohnKenShow (who are we kidding right? It is KEN PEOPLE), symphonious7 ( I wanted to marry him, but Kat said I have to divorce the count..still thinking about it) , count_teribil ( he is the sexiest gamer on planet earth), Wreckless Eating ( because Chris is hot and they eat disgusting food), B4Astudios (he has sexy tattoos on places I like most in a man), Luis Patino (he puts my hair to shame and he can draw), pawtaytoe ( i like potato curry),
I hope I got everyone here

These are people I religiously watch, I started watching them out of courtesy because they were friends and shiz...but I think they played a number on me and did some voodoo s**t, I find myself always refreshing my sub page for the people below. I am truly thankful for this forum because I not only have new friends but great new content to look forward to everyday.
Katherinejane001 (her voice omg..and black hair..i'm jealous) Vicboss (i love his skit channel..its f**cking hilarious) , gisikw ( he makes normal, abnormal...i find him sexy), JohnKenShow (who are we kidding right? It is KEN PEOPLE), symphonious7 ( I wanted to marry him, but Kat said I have to divorce the count..still thinking about it) , count_teribil ( he is the sexiest gamer on planet earth), Wreckless Eating ( because Chris is hot and they eat disgusting food), B4Astudios (he has sexy tattoos on places I like most in a man), Luis Patino (he puts my hair to shame and he can draw), pawtaytoe ( i like potato curry),
LMAO well u are by far my most fav on youtube. Maybe not even u know how much u hav helped meh and made me laugh for so long. Thanx babe! ~_^ <3

Yous is just the sweetest! I forgot to mention B4Astudios and JohnKenShow and a whole bunch more people :p

Back