• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

You Gotta Start Somewhere

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Tonight, as I was sitting in my room watching a Resident Evil 7 speed run livestream and studying for my Physiology quiz, I took a quick peek at my youtube channel. I do this often because I am obsessed with monitoring how my channel is doing at any given time. Anyway, so I glanced at my channel and noticed I hit 50 subscribers! I know this may seem like such a small milestone but I can't lie to you guys, I'm excited. You gotta start somewhere right? That is all, love you guys here on YTtalk!
That's awesome, congratulations before you know it you will have 100 subscribers! Good luck on your physiology test!

dineANDrhyme

Reaction score
Tonight, as I was sitting in my room watching a Resident Evil 7 speed run livestream and studying for my Physiology quiz, I took a quick peek at my youtube channel. I do this often because I am obsessed with monitoring how my channel is doing at any given time. Anyway, so I glanced at my channel and noticed I hit 50 subscribers! I know this may seem like such a small milestone but I can't lie to you guys, I'm excited. You gotta start somewhere right? That is all, love you guys here on YTtalk!
Every LEGEND started with no one believing in them and from the bottom! Congrats on 50, I wish you 500000000 more!

MitchKFrancis

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Every LEGEND started with no one believing in them and from the bottom! Congrats on 50, I wish you 500000000 more!
Courtney and Rhyme, thank you so so much! I wish you guys much success on your channels as well! And hopefully I do well on my test, I take it tomorrow

CDOD

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Dude this is great. Im on 37 subs now and im just like you, checking every view hours on my channel. Hope you the best.
CDOD