• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

You Gotta Start Somewhere

MitchKFrancis

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Tonight, as I was sitting in my room watching a Resident Evil 7 speed run livestream and studying for my Physiology quiz, I took a quick peek at my youtube channel. I do this often because I am obsessed with monitoring how my channel is doing at any given time. Anyway, so I glanced at my channel and noticed I hit 50 subscribers! I know this may seem like such a small milestone but I can't lie to you guys, I'm excited. You gotta start somewhere right? That is all, love you guys here on YTtalk!

Reactions: dineANDrhyme

JoubleDumpers

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator
Congratulations!! The next step is 100 :)

SvenInMotion

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Tonight, as I was sitting in my room watching a Resident Evil 7 speed run livestream and studying for my Physiology quiz, I took a quick peek at my youtube channel. I do this often because I am obsessed with monitoring how my channel is doing at any given time. Anyway, so I glanced at my channel and noticed I hit 50 subscribers! I know this may seem like such a small milestone but I can't lie to you guys, I'm excited. You gotta start somewhere right? That is all, love you guys here on YTtalk!
First, congrats man! keep it up!
Second, the bolded is 100% me.
I am refreshing my youtube profile more often than my facebook newsfeed nowadays lmao. I wake up and few sec later Im refreshing my yt. Im hoping it'lll stop soon cos its getting out my hands haha

MitchKFrancis

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
First, congrats man! keep it up!
Second, the bolded is 100% me.
I am refreshing my youtube profile more often than my facebook newsfeed nowadays lmao. I wake up and few sec later Im refreshing my yt. Im hoping it'lll stop soon cos its getting out my hands haha
Thanks so much guys! Also, I totally agree Sven. I'm constantly updating my feed too. Sometimes I even force myself to put my computer away so I stop hahaha

Reactions: SvenInMotion

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Awesome! Keep up the good work!

SvenInMotion

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Thanks so much guys! Also, I totally agree Sven. I'm constantly updating my feed too. Sometimes I even force myself to put my computer away so I stop hahaha
I'm glad I'm not the only one :D. I have to log off from youtube and turn off the laptop to actually stop myself and I'm not even kidding lol.
Is there such thing as YTrefreshing addiction? Cos we might have it.
But hey, at least it means we are growing so we have a reason to constantly refresh the page! :D

MitchKFrancis

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm glad I'm not the only one :D. I have to log off from youtube and turn off the laptop to actually stop myself and I'm not even kidding lol.
Is there such thing as YTrefreshing addiction? Cos we might have it.
But hey, at least it means we are growing so we have a reason to constantly refresh the page! :D
If there is such a thing as that I think we both have it hahahahaha, anyway, I hit you up with that sub

Reactions: SvenInMotion

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Congrats on the milestone. Keep it up. :up: