Gaming Xbox one Collab

I play CoD regularly and would like to do more vids. I play a custom quickscope matches with some friends. Not sure which CoD you prefer, but if you wanna collab we can certainly make that happen man.
i used to do quick scoping battles and montages on my channel and im looking to start those again but i need some new friends on xbox who quick scope. We could do quick scoping battles and eventually montages. I would give a link your channel on any of those videos you would help with! Reply back

i used to do quick scoping battles and montages on my channel and im looking to start those again but i need some new friends on xbox who quick scope. We could do quick scoping battles and eventually montages. I would give a link your channel on any of those videos you would help with! Reply back

Yeah I'm down, what's your GT? Also I really mainly like to quickscope on Black Ops 3 but I'm open to any CoD :)

I play Call of Duty also. I'd be willing to collaborate too, I have 180 subs btw. Let me know? I can give you my email if you'd like to talk about it more.

Back