Gaming Xbox one Collab

TheGamersFormula

Check out my channel!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I play CoD regularly and would like to do more vids. I play a custom quickscope matches with some friends. Not sure which CoD you prefer, but if you wanna collab we can certainly make that happen man.
i used to do quick scoping battles and montages on my channel and im looking to start those again but i need some new friends on xbox who quick scope. We could do quick scoping battles and eventually montages. I would give a link your channel on any of those videos you would help with! Reply back

Mcdreamified

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
i used to do quick scoping battles and montages on my channel and im looking to start those again but i need some new friends on xbox who quick scope. We could do quick scoping battles and eventually montages. I would give a link your channel on any of those videos you would help with! Reply back
Yeah I'm down, what's your GT? Also I really mainly like to quickscope on Black Ops 3 but I'm open to any CoD :)

Mcdreamified

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Oh sweet great im looking for quickscopers for bo3
Xbox gt - TheSkulkerman
Awesome that works out then! I'll add you when I get on tonight! My GT is CrazyCatLady618 so don't be alarmed if you get added by a random lol

SnowAspire

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer, Commentator
I play Call of Duty also. I'd be willing to collaborate too, I have 180 subs btw. Let me know? I can give you my email if you'd like to talk about it more.

BlazeYT

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I play Call of Duty also. I'd be willing to collaborate too, I have 180 subs btw. Let me know? I can give you my email if you'd like to talk about it more.
Alright man I'll collab with you.