Gaming Xbox 360 - 2,500 subs - Mainly Record Funny Moments, Looking for collaboration!

I uploaded a recent GTA video, because I've started playing it. Need people to collab with for funny moments, so that's why i replied here.
Yes i saw that video but it still not the stuff I'm looking for… If I'm going to collaborate I'm looking for people who already record the same style videos, not someone who says they will.

Thanks dude. I'll add you next time i'm on :D
Sounds good!

Back when my channel was pretty new, GTA videos were almost all I made. My channel ended up changing a bit, but I've been trying to revert it back to funny moment style videos. My only problem is that I don't have any other youtubers to play with. So if you would like, I'll gladly collab :D

Back when my channel was pretty new, GTA videos were almost all I made. My channel ended up changing a bit, but I've been trying to revert it back to funny moment style videos. My only problem is that I don't have any other youtubers to play with. So if you would like, I'll gladly collab :D
Based on your older videos and your editing skills now I'm willing to give you a chance so add me on Skype: gtgamer41 and we can discuss

I'm interested
Im sorry to say but the videos you make aren't really the style of videos i make and thats what I'm looking for. Im looking for people who also do funny moments which would make the collab the most successful

I wanted to change what i was doing to something like what your doing, but i didn't have anybody to do it with so thats why i applied.

Back