Gaming Xbox 360 - 2,500 subs - Mainly Record Funny Moments, Looking for collaboration!

Had a look at your channel, but i couldn't seem to find any GTA V gameplay at all… Will you be doing them in the future?
Yes of course. I am getting back into GTA V. I wanted to start doing videos for it which is why i was looking to do some colabs with people and record some fun gameplay.

Just looked at your channel and actually liked the quality of your videos, but the thing I'm looking for in my collaboration and the same goes for Pancakecat, is that I'm looking for someone who does the same things i do, Pancake has one video that sort of is the same, I loved Rocket's videos but you used to do the same as i did like 2 months ago and i couldn't find another video like it. If you have GTA V on xbox 360 Ninja please add me as it would be pretty cool to ave you with me: gtgamer41

Just that'd it would be nice if you were to record something too
hey i just logged back on and i would love to

Hey there people!
I record mainly GTA V funny moments on the xbox 360 and am looking for people who do the same sort of thing! if you record the same stuff then please let me know either on here or using Skype: gtgamer41 and ill be more than happy to discuss!

I'd be up for this. I have done quite a bit of GTA V Funny Moments myself. In fact my whole channel is mainly funny moments videos XD

I'm totally up for this, I've been looking around for a while for people to play GTA V with on xbox 360, but I'm also up for playing other games if you wanted to!

I'd be up for this. I have done quite a bit of GTA V Funny Moments myself. In fact my whole channel is mainly funny moments videos XD

Loved your channel Digi! Send me a Skype request and we ail talk: gtgamer41

I'm totally up for this, I've been looking around for a while for people to play GTA V with on xbox 360, but I'm also up for playing other games if you wanted to!
I have done a couple funny GTAV videos.
Check them out on my channel and let me know what you think.

This counts for both Ratt and Renega, Im looking for people who already record the game and has done recently. Both of you have not done it recently...

Loved your channel Digi! Send me a Skype request and we ail talk: gtgamer41

This counts for both Ratt and Renega, Im looking for people who already record the game and has done recently. Both of you have not done it recently...

I uploaded a recent GTA video, because I've started playing it. Need people to collab with for funny moments, so that's why i replied here.

Back