Wow wtf someone help!

What makes you think you are partnered? You have to accept an invite from the network and then integrate your channel with their system and request a release from Youtube in order to complete your partnership. I also just checked your channel and it does not say you are partnered with any network. You can be a "verified partner" simply by clicking monetize.
To be partnered with a network you only have to accept the video claiming confirmation link, you`ll then be linked to their CMS ;)
The only acception to this is with Networks with the basic version of the CRT where the channel will have to email YouTube asking to be de-linked from them beforehand.

What makes you think you are partnered? You have to accept an invite from the network and then integrate your channel with their system and request a release from Youtube in order to complete your partnership. I also just checked your channel and it does not say you are partnered with any network. You can be a "verified partner" simply by clicking monetize.

His dashboard says this:
"I just checked my channel dashboard and it says Awesomeness TV verifired partnered"

Proof:
le4CZV9.png

Some people say you get confirmations and I didnt get a confirmation.

Someone said they applied and got it removed after contacting them I tried to post on a thread which he also posted on.
Awesomeness TV have the worst website they just advertise their own shizz and dont have anything to do with 'Contact Us' or anything ridiculous.[DOUBLEPOST=1366217702,1366217036][/DOUBLEPOST]Does anyone know the best form of contact to Awesomeness TV and/or Youtube?

Someone said they applied and got it removed after contacting them I tried to post on a thread which he also posted on.
Awesomeness TV have the worst website they just advertise their own shizz and dont have anything to do with 'Contact Us' or anything ridiculous.[DOUBLEPOST=1366217702,1366217036][/DOUBLEPOST]Does anyone know the best form of contact to Awesomeness TV and/or Youtube?

Awesomenesshelp@gmail.com

Oh thats sad :'( I feel sorry for you bro, see if you can do something about it...FAST! Being stuck with those guys for 2 years must be really bad >=(

Back