Wow wtf someone help!

Whoa! WTF indeed!

Try to get in touch with them and explain the whole situation.. And let us know what happens!

Will be spamming them on every single type of contact I can get with them email, youtube, google+, twitter, facebook and everything else I do not care.

Will tell you guys the outcome.

Awesomeness TV just put a partnership on my account when I applied I got a invite but I'm 110% positive I did not follow up the instructions on the email.

I want this poor partnership off my channel asap I do not want to be partnered with them. I did not click accept so I do not know how they have done this.
You are required to accept the terms of contract as part of the application process ;)

Ignore the CMS invite.
I'm sure you can ignore the dashboard invite??
He can, but he won`t be able to go with another network for the term of his contract (it would be illegal to do so) so he might aswell just go with them now.

Reactions: Dee
In a bit youtube will as to merge you channel with awesome tv instead of using there service DO NOT ACCEPT IT. Then send awesome tv a email saying i didnt sign anything... get ahold of creative x or fullscreen or creative or network you want sign and merge channel then awesome tv cant touch you

I didnt even click the youtube invitation link to accept. I will get it removed I do not care what it takes.
You shouldn`t have been partnered without clicking the link
BUT!!! If you do get in contact with YouTube or ATV what are you going to say lol?...

"I want to be un-partnered because you linked my channel to a company I signed a contract with saying I would link to...."

In a bit youtube will as to merge you channel with awesome tv instead of using there service DO NOT ACCEPT IT. Then send awesome tv a email saying i didnt sign anything... get ahold of creative x or fullscreen or creative or network you want sign and merge channel then awesome tv cant touch you
kool thanks.

I applied for them, got a confirmation, so kinda weird you didn't get one, although I regret going with them, should of done my research.. -.- Spamming them with "I want out" won't get you anywhere with them, too many have tried it, even if you have this reason to back you up, you applied and signed the contract, so they have you locked in. :(

You shouldn`t have been partnered without clicking the link
BUT!!! If you do get in contact with YouTube or ATV what are you going to say lol?...

"I want to be un-partnered because you linked my channel to a company I signed a contract with saying I would link to...."
Well I do want to stay with them and I wont stay with them for 2 years thats ridiculous.

What makes you think you are partnered? You have to accept an invite from the network and then integrate your channel with their system and request a release from Youtube in order to complete your partnership. I also just checked your channel and it does not say you are partnered with any network. You can be a "verified partner" simply by clicking monetize.

Back