Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Would You Watch a Q&A Relationship Type of Video?

Discussion in 'Scripts, Script Writing, Video Ideas & Planning' started by AntoNeo, Feb 5, 2017.

1. AntoNeo
    Hey guys, since it's now February (Valentine's Day) I want to make a relationship-advice related video because even though I'm a shy extrovert, I have great social skills and maybe have the perspective that you need lol

So I was thinking of gathering questions from people about their love/dating life and answer them in a funny and entertaining way

My question is....does this sound like a fun video you might watch? If not, what's a relationship/love/dating-related video idea that comes to mind?

Thanks in advance

Solace Kilgour likes this.
  2. Brandon
    VISUAL.
    Cash:
    $105
    Since I mostly watch comedy vloggers, I definitely would!!! I think you should totally do it, and I subscribed just in case you do. I say go for it.

AntoNeo likes this.
  3. AntoNeo
    Cool! Since comedy vlogging s what I want my channel to be mostly, I thought so too lol...thanks man!

#3 AntoNeo, Feb 5, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2017
  4. Vivian King
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $94
    Those video's tend to do pretty well, I say go for it. Especially since it is February.

AntoNeo likes this.
  5. KyaImatai
    Loving YTtalk
    Cash:
    $61
    I would definitely watch it! I love any kind of relationship video :biggrin: Also it is the perfect month for it!

AntoNeo likes this.
  6. Mcrocks9
    Liking YTtalk
    Cash:
    $42
    I would watch it to. I did a couple of Q&As myself (Came out kind of meh though)

AntoNeo likes this.
  7. AntoNeo
    Whoa, I'm kinda late in replying, busy weekend! Thanks for your input guys, I'll try to have something by tomorrow (Valentine's Day) if not, I will definitely start a video series on this soon because it just seems so fun to do and I'm glad there's an audience for it! ;)

KyaImatai likes this.
  8. Blunt Brittany
    Super Poster
    Cash:
    $18
    This is a majority of the videos I watch so I would for sure watch that type of video. Try to make it fun and light while still hitting the main topics. I do a lot of relationship advice videos so that is what I've learned does best! Good luck! :)

AntoNeo likes this.
  9. AntoNeo
    Cool! Thanks for your input Brittany, I'll definitely follow your advice

10. darkstarmedia
    Smart is sexy.
    Cash:
    $77
    People are suckers for anything pertaining to dating/love/romance, so I reckon you'd do pretty well.
    It's not something I'd personally watch as it's not my thing (obviously, absolutely nothing against you or your content, aha) but I do think you'd find a loyal audience for that sort of thing.
    Best of luck, man!

AntoNeo likes this.