Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Would You Watch a Q&A Relationship Type of Video?

Discussion in 'Scripts, Script Writing, Video Ideas & Planning' started by AntoNeo, Feb 5, 2017.

1. AntoNeo
    Haha that's true xD
    No offense taken, I understand. I'm still in the "experimental" phase meaning I'm uploading different types of content and slowly refining and defining the type of Youtuber I want to be, but I had this idea because I'm always talking about social skills, girls dating, etc to my friends so there you go lol

Thanks for the support tho! :)

darkstarmedia likes this.
  2. darkstarmedia
    Smart is sexy.
    Cash:
    $77
    No worries, man! I was experimenting two years ago myself, took me forever to finally figure out what I wanted to do. You'll get there!

AntoNeo likes this.
  3. RankdTV
    Cash:
    $17
    I would and have previously. However, one thing I am very picky about is editing and how smooth it is for the audience :)
    For example, I watched a Q and A once where they just sat there and looked for questions and answered them. I would prefer already having your questions and answers ready so ramblings are eliminated and the answers are straight to the point.