Vlog World Wide Collaboration

NothingToDoCrew

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So I've spend the last day or two Gathering a few vloggers from around the world to join in on a fun idea to create a collaboration video with as many vloggers as possible. I've

So you give a quick intro such as My names Andy from manchester and my channels gostrix. Then answer the following 5 questions with a few second answer

1) what made you start youtube

2) how do you keep yourself motivated on youtube

3) do you feel theres alot of competition on youtube?

4) do you use forums to advertise?

5)whats your end goal on youtube?

Once you complete these few things upload to youtube as unlisted so no one can see it apart from the people who you give the link to (me) and then once i download it you can remove the link.

Any more questions just reply to this thread.

Cheers,

Andy
How goes the video? Have you posted it?

KEVOzWorld

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
So I've spend the last day or two Gathering a few vloggers from around the world to join in on a fun idea to create a collaboration video with as many vloggers as possible. I've

So you give a quick intro such as My names Andy from manchester and my channels gostrix. Then answer the following 5 questions with a few second answer

1) what made you start youtube

2) how do you keep yourself motivated on youtube

3) do you feel theres alot of competition on youtube?

4) do you use forums to advertise?

5)whats your end goal on youtube?

Once you complete these few things upload to youtube as unlisted so no one can see it apart from the people who you give the link to (me) and then once i download it you can remove the link.

Any more questions just reply to this thread.

Cheers,

Andy
I'm down! How do I get this to you?

Lusterkx2

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hi i am up for this. Are you still doing this? I might be a little late in the forum, but if there is still an opportunity i will be able to do it.

GooberVlogs

Happy New Year
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Aww man looks like I am late to the YouTube party =/ If you are doing this still I am down but looks like you have already have enough ppl