Vlog World Wide Collaboration

So I've spend the last day or two Gathering a few vloggers from around the world to join in on a fun idea to create a collaboration video with as many vloggers as possible. I've

So you give a quick intro such as My names Andy from manchester and my channels gostrix. Then answer the following 5 questions with a few second answer

1) what made you start youtube

2) how do you keep yourself motivated on youtube

3) do you feel theres alot of competition on youtube?

4) do you use forums to advertise?

5)whats your end goal on youtube?

Once you complete these few things upload to youtube as unlisted so no one can see it apart from the people who you give the link to (me) and then once i download it you can remove the link.

Any more questions just reply to this thread.

Cheers,

Andy

Sounds like an interesting idea, I'll get on that straight away and once I'm done, I'll send the link asap. Can't wait to watch the video once its done.

Fantastic! i have 4/5 videos already its coming on quite good, never know, if it takes off it could benefit us all :)

Sounds, like it the video would be awesome, just letting you know that I sent you the link to my video to your email that was on your YouTube Channel about section

Sorry wrong email I typed in .com instead of .co.uk, I sent it again, sorry for the trouble. Did you get it?

Last edited:
Back