Services Will Make Intros For People (free)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey can you make me one my name is CainDamon can you make it somehow involve lightning if u cant no big deal
lightning would be tricky seeing as i'm more adept at cinema 4d rather than after effects. It might come out looking really stupid but ill see what i can do and if not ill just make you a cinema 4d one. SSound good?

lightning would be tricky seeing as i'm more adept at cinema 4d rather than after effects. It might come out looking really stupid but ill see what i can do and if not ill just make you a cinema 4d one. SSound good?

sounds great like i said its not a major deal wwith the lightning

okay, well maybe the next thread i will ask for forum cash. As of now, i already posted for free so free is what ill stick by. ty for clearing up the cash thing... i had no clue lol :eek:

Hey bro, I think as you're getting better at intros can you please make me a new one :)

Hey bro, I think as you're getting better at intros can you please make me a new one :)

me too :)thanks, but this time with this colour scheme please thank you

color-scheme-285-main.png

Hey dude I hope I dont sound like nagging but did u ever get the intro done

Hey guys just post your name you want and i will make it for you please subscribe and get the word out about my channel!

Dude if you could make me a free intro that would be so cool and ill tell some friends that make vids my names utakinnotesz and can you make it something about takin notes?or what ever u see would be nice.Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back