Services Will Make Intros For People (free)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GFXBosco

Hey guys just post your name you want and i will make it for you please subscribe and get the word out about my channel!

Reactions: To7
Very nice service...
Why don't you make people intro's for forum cash?, (EG. the cash you earn by posting threads/posts)

Just charge something simple like 20Cash for a 5-10 second intro....

Just a Suggestion ^ ;)

Very nice service...
Why don't you make people intro's for forum cash?, (EG. the cash you earn by posting threads/posts)

Just charge something simple like 20Cash for a 5-10 second intro....

Just a Suggestion ^ ;)

what does the forum cash do? ^^ also i don't want people to be limited if they dont have enough but really want an intro =] if the cash does dsomething maybe ^^ unless it just is so you can say your teh richest lol :rolleyes:

what does the forum cash do? ^^ also i don't want people to be limited if they dont have enough but really want an intro =] if the cash does dsomething maybe ^^ unless it just is so you can say your teh richest lol :rolleyes:
The forum cash enables you to promote your video/channel on the YTTalk Homepage...
You can buy a banner slot from 25cash-100cash, 25 = 1 week, 100 = 1 month...
you can also buy services such as this one "Selling Intros", "Making YT Backgrounds" things like that...

okay, well maybe the next thread i will ask for forum cash. As of now, i already posted for free so free is what ill stick by. ty for clearing up the cash thing... i had no clue lol :eek:

okay, well maybe the next thread i will ask for forum cash. As of now, i already posted for free so free is what ill stick by. ty for clearing up the cash thing... i had no clue lol :eek:

So you ganna make me an intro? :D

So you ganna make me an intro? :D
Hey dude your intro is up. Sorry that i couldn't do anything today guys, very busy with AP work. lol.... tomorrows friday so hmu with requests!!! i got nothing better to do =]
--- merged: Mar 2, 2012 3:27 AM ---
Hey if your offering it i could always do with something fresh Its MrOnGamer here

I'll get started on yours tomorrow at about 3:00 pm eastern.... should be done and uploaded near 5:00 or so check your messages on here!

Thanks a lot bro i followed you on YT, could follow me back i will put you in my features list when it comes :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back