Why Is Machinima Partnering Everyone? or Other Networks

Johhny Vegas

So i am not hating or anything why is machinima partnering everyone lol i see kid with 10 subs and 1k views and partnered with them many of them not just one lots i am starting believe partnership dont matter anymore xd

I was referring to the fact that google keeps giving partner features to anyone who monetizes videos..
What's left?
Preferred placement, Channel Banner, and Shows.
forgive me if I forgot something

I wouldn't be surprised if partnered channels became functionally indifferent than their non-networked counterparts sometime in the near future..

not really sure why they partner him, but still network are a necessity you can run into many risk if you use YouTube regular partnership through adsense which is they one that is available for everyone.

So i am not hating or anything why is machinima partnering everyone lol i see kid with 10 subs and 1k views and partnered with them many of them not just one lots i am starting believe partnership dont matter anymore xd
i know right it like there jus giving everything to you i like working for what i have i dont like handouts!

More and more networks partnering and big ones like machinima mass partnering are making the value of a partnership alot less. YouTube needs a new programmes some sort of the next step with a MUCH higher requirement. Like some sort of a premium partnership

More and more networks partnering and big ones like machinima mass partnering are making the value of a partnership alot less. YouTube needs a new programmes some sort of the next step with a MUCH higher requirement. Like some sort of a premium partnership
Agreed

Back