Why Is Machinima Partnering Everyone? or Other Networks

Johhny Vegas

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
So i am not hating or anything why is machinima partnering everyone lol i see kid with 10 subs and 1k views and partnered with them many of them not just one lots i am starting believe partnership dont matter anymore xd

unknown_user00005

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
I was referring to the fact that google keeps giving partner features to anyone who monetizes videos..
What's left?
Preferred placement, Channel Banner, and Shows.
forgive me if I forgot something

I wouldn't be surprised if partnered channels became functionally indifferent than their non-networked counterparts sometime in the near future..

thecomputertips

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
not really sure why they partner him, but still network are a necessity you can run into many risk if you use YouTube regular partnership through adsense which is they one that is available for everyone.

AtlinNetworking

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
So i am not hating or anything why is machinima partnering everyone lol i see kid with 10 subs and 1k views and partnered with them many of them not just one lots i am starting believe partnership dont matter anymore xd
i know right it like there jus giving everything to you i like working for what i have i dont like handouts!

itspvptime

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
Maybe because they are taking all of his revenue? Possibly, all he wanted was the channel icon.

F

FIFAConteh

More and more networks partnering and big ones like machinima mass partnering are making the value of a partnership alot less. YouTube needs a new programmes some sort of the next step with a MUCH higher requirement. Like some sort of a premium partnership

Johhny Vegas

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
More and more networks partnering and big ones like machinima mass partnering are making the value of a partnership alot less. YouTube needs a new programmes some sort of the next step with a MUCH higher requirement. Like some sort of a premium partnership
Agreed