Why did my videos get disabled? Help!

I am so confused! So, I have Google AdSense on my videos (monetization) and 3 out of my 27 videos so far have been rejected from getting monetized because supposedly "we were not able to verify that you have the appropriate commercial use rights for all included content" but i dont see what is different about those rejected videos from the ones that have been accepted. I understand you need to have original content for your videos to get monetized, but I feel like when I make a video I just have to wait and see if it'll get accepted cause I've had 3 rejected so far that I think are no different from the rest of them. Does anyone have any idea why this would be? I'm all for playing by the rules, if I understand them. Here's my last video which was rejected. (And its not because it was a tag video, because I have had tag videos that were accepted.) 2 were tag videos, 1 was an outfit of the day video. Here is the latest rejected one, if anyone wants to check out my channel and see the accepted ones, and if anyone can see what the difference between them is. I just dont get it. Thanks!

Get used to it sweety. They are crazy when it comes to monetization and I went through the same thing. They wouldn't let me monetize my songs ever so I sent them a link proving I owned the rights and they said it wasn't sufficient. I just showed you legal documented proof I own the rights, there is no next step, there's no further way to prove it, what else could they need? Obama to put his signature on the document?? They're crazy.

oh man that sucks. so it just happens to people from time to time. i dont even think my rejected videos contain any content that would need to be verified. its just me talking. no music, nothing like that. so im really stumped as to what they supposedly think they saw in this video that id need to verify i have the rights to this content. they dont even specifically tell me what. they just reject it.

oh man that sucks. so it just happens to people from time to time. i dont even think my rejected videos contain any content that would need to be verified. its just me talking. no music, nothing like that. so im really stumped as to what they supposedly think they saw in this video that id need to verify i have the rights to this content. they dont even specifically tell me what. they just reject it.
I had a video of me talking in on my couch, same couch I always talk on, same painting I always have behind me. They said that they could not confirm I owned all the visual aspects of the video and needed me to prove it. Yeah guys, I'm gonna go find out who made that couch, who made that painting, and who plastered that wall and ask them for permission to use it in a video. If I do a video outside I'd better go get permission from whoever planted the trees too.... Seriously youtube, crack isn't good for you, put down the crack pipe.

I had a video of me talking in on my couch, same couch I always talk on, same painting I always have behind me. They said that they could not confirm I owned all the visual aspects of the video and needed me to prove it. Yeah guys, I'm gonna go find out who made that couch, who made that painting, and who plastered that wall and ask them for permission to use it in a video. If I do a video outside I'd better go get permission from whoever planted the trees too.... Seriously youtube, crack isn't good for you, put down the crack pipe.
lol thats hilarious. ok i guess i better get used to this random nonsensical rejection. ive heard that if someone wants to apply for partner, they would need to delete all their rejected videos. do you know if thats true? thanks.

I had this a few times, sometimes you don't need to give documentation. When it asks for other information, fill it in and explain point to point why it should be enabled. YouTube is hit and miss and usually the best way to make sure you don't hit problems in the future is to check title, tags and description and also always upload your videos as private and wait for it to process fully, there is a known issue with that so be aware that the issue may just be something as simple as that. Hopefully given the right information they will re enable them like they did with me.

theres no "what the hell did i do wrong?" option because theres no right to anything id need to claim. im just literally talking.
Maybe they think your physical beauty is so stunning it must not be yours. I wonder if you could copyright yourself... I'm sure uncle sam would be happy to take the cash...

theres no "what the hell did i do wrong?" option because theres no right to anything id need to claim. im just literally talking.

You haven't done anything wrong, the automated server bots have decided to be picky. Most of the time those bots get things wrong.

Maybe they think your physical beauty is so stunning it must not be yours. I wonder if you could copyright yourself... I'm sure uncle sam would be happy to take the cash...
aw shucks :) maybe i need to get the rights from my plastic surgeon. (just kidding, its all me).
--- merged: Jun 14, 2012 at 3:57 PM ---
You haven't done anything wrong, the automated server bots have decided to be picky. Most of the time those bots get things wrong.
ugh! stupid bots!

Back