Vlog Who wants to collab?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkRodriguez2012

Youtube Reviewer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Um.. wow... I've seen everything from people deciding what day you get, to the name of this new channel... but I still don't know exactly what these videos are going to be about...????

Ryan Billups

Vlogger Person
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Um.. wow... I've seen everything from people deciding what day you get, to the name of this new channel... but I still don't know exactly what these videos are going to be about...????
Well this is an old thread and all the members and stuff like that have been decided. We have talked about what this is going to be about. Just not on this specific thread

bascounter

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer
Is the channel actually a thing now? (if not I'm very interested)
Anyways I also look for someone to collab with like making challenges or something like that :)

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
If its not too late i am interested!
@Mikaela - I'm closing this. This thread is over 6 months old and OP hasn't been active on YTTalk for several weeks. Please don't bump old threads.

Feel free to either:
-contact OP in private either by writing a message on his profile here http://yttalk.com/members/mikeyb0bs.19176/ or by sending him a message via YouTube.
-start your own collab thread or reply to some more recent ones (less than 3 months old)

Thanks and good luck :)

Status
Not open for further replies.