Vlog Who wants to collab?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikeyb0bs

I've Got It
Hey peoples of the intergalactic webs!

I need to grow! You might want to, too!
I want to do some collabs so please let me know if you're interested!

YouTube friends are the best but most people I befriend don't actually make videos of their own! So please get it touch - get something done for December!

Thanks a lot for your time!

Mikey

what would this collab consist of my good man, i am currently in the middle of a collab with 21 other youtubers but shouldnt take to long to do, and if you go on my youtube page i can assure you all those ugly mugs in the videos do belong to me haha

Haha well I can say that as far as I'm concerned, it wouldn't have to be a strict schedule - just like the odd inbox saying "hey let's make a video on each other's channels or something! Honestly, any sort of cross-promotion is good for me!

I will try and check out your channel tomorrow when youtube decides it doesn't want to be broken... Hahah but thanks for your quick response - I appreciate it man!

hey im cool with that my man since its your idea i will leave it in your capable hands and let me know, yeah youtube can be annoying at time haha

Yo buddy love to colab with you im on 85 subs. also like the intro to your youtube channel pretty funny

Right first things first - the way we would do this would be like doing challenges or something similar and post them on each other's channels just to start with !

It seems like the best way to kind of introduce yourself - but if anyone has any other ideas then let me know!

And it doesn't have to be a weekly thing - just a few videos would be cool (but obviously it COULD be a weekly thing if you guys want..!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back